Autoform is great, but it’s tied to simple-schema and meteor. Now react is popular as ui component layer, but it’s not good to use it with autoform with hard works of adapting blaze to react and blablabla.
I previously released a package for building react form easily, but it’s too simple to be extended to support recursive structures(group, array…), thus it can’t fit with simple-schema easily. With this experience, now I’m building another form package with the mind to design it supporting recursive structures. Now a test version is available with few docs, and IMO, it works well, achieving the design goals and easier to extend with looser architecture.
But, this is not a release post. I learned we need to dig the requirements and use cases more deeply to discover the true face the package should be, so I want to get some voice from the society.
- Do you need some autoform-like package for react ?
- Do you know (use) any other solutions? If they solve your problem well? If not, why?
- How do you expect to use this package?
- Are you willing to help extend it?
- Any other idea, suggestions, or whatever you want to say…
Thanks for supports!