I was just curious if anyone on the forums ever keeps up with the masterful @arunoda since he left the Meteor community some time ago?
Remember, this is the legend who brought so many amazing features and capabilities early on for meteor:
- MUP - how you easily deployed a production app before Galaxy
- Kadira - What Galaxy’s Meteor APM is forked from (except MDG’s version has less features - like notifications )
- Cluster - Horizontal Meteor scaling and multi-CPU support before Galaxy
- Oplog Tailing - Yeah, this guy thought of that. Then MDG made it official.
- And so many, many other great packages, hacks, and features
I’m still a Meteor fanboy and probably always will be. My production app and livelihood is all built around Meteor. I’m not really interested in learning other frameworks unless I have to. And MDG has done a great job of integrating new technologies and feature-sets (e.g. React, code-splitting, etc.)
But I still make use of @arunoda’s amazing work and I was thinking it might not hurt to keep any eye on what he’s up to and the frameworks and tools he’s currently working on and helping build. I feel like if he’s involved with it, it’s worth checking out. He has a GithHub and Twitter, but I was curious if anyone can summarize from knowledge what community(s) and framework(s) he’s involved with now and what his roles are with those.