Error installing velocity:cucumber with latest versions

Hi guys,

I am trying to install cucumber and it is giving me headaches.

This is the system:

• OSX 10.10.5
  • javac (javac 1.8.0_65) installed

This is what I did:

meteor create cucumber-test;
cd cucumber-test;
meteor add xolvio:cucumber;
meteor update;

Opening http://localhost:3000/ I now see the velocity html runner,
BUT doing a tail -f /Users/myaccount/MeteorProjekte/velocity-cucumber-test/.meteor/local/log/cucumber.log I am getting this error:

[xolvio:cucumber] Bad response from Chimp server.
{ statusCode: 200,
  content: '',
  headers: 
   { 'content-type': 'application/json; charset=utf-8',
     'cache-control': 'no-cache',
     'content-length': '0',
     date: 'Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:10:24 GMT',
     connection: 'keep-alive' },
  data: null }

Any ideas whats wrong? How can I get this running?

This is the VERY DETAILS error log from the tail:

myaccounts-MBP:~ myaccount$ tail -f /Users/myaccount/MeteorProjekte/velocity-cucumber-test/.meteor/local/log/cucumber.log
less                    downgraded from 2.5.1 to 2.5.0_3
meteor                  downgraded from 1.1.10 to 1.1.9
mongo                   downgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2
promise                 downgraded from 0.5.1 to 0.5.0
random                  downgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.4
reactive-dict           downgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2
standard-minifiers      downgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.0.1
templating              downgraded from 1.1.5 to 1.1.4
webapp                  downgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.2.2

** You've set up some data subscriptions with Meteor.publish(), but
** you still have autopublish turned on. Because autopublish is still
** on, your Meteor.publish() calls won't have much effect. All data
** will still be sent to all clients.
** Turn off autopublish by removing the autopublish package:
**   $ meteor remove autopublish
** .. and make sure you have Meteor.publish() and Meteor.subscribe() calls
** for each collection that you want clients to see.

=> Started your app.

=> App running at: http://localhost:50283/
[velocity] Mirror has established connection with Velocity.
[xolvio:cucumber] Cucumber is running
[chimp][hooks] BeforeFeatures hook had error
{ [Error: Unable to find a free port] message: 'Unable to find a free port', type: 'RuntimeError' }
Error: Unable to find a free port
  at Object.Future.wait (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/fibers/future.js:420:15)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/xolvio-fiber-utils/index.js:48:19)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/session-manager.js:137:21)
  at initBrowser (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/world-helper.js:149:15)
  at Object.worldHelper.setupBrowserAndDDP (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/world-helper.js:191:7)
  at /Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/hooks.js:8:17
  at /Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumber-wrapper.js:114:43

- - - - -
  at new ErrorHandler.RuntimeError (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/lib/utils/ErrorHandler.js:92:12)
  at RequestHandler.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/lib/utils/RequestHandler.js:138:25)
  at Request.self.callback (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:373:22)
  at Request.emit (events.js:98:17)
  at Request.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:1318:14)
  at Request.emit (events.js:117:20)
  at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.t1puxi++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:1266:12)
  at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:117:20)
  at _stream_readable.js:944:16
  at process._tickDomainCallback (node.js:492:13)

[chimp] Finished running async processes with errors
[chimp] run complete with errors Cucumber steps failed
[chimp] Could not get Cucumber Results from run result:
[ undefined, [ undefined, null ] ]
  headers: 
     date: 'Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:10:24 GMT',
``

@Sanjo @sam  **Any ideas whats wrong? How can I get this running?**
**THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP!**

Looks like Selenium is having trouble starting a browser. Can you try setting SELENIUM_BROWSER=firefox and then again with phantomjs

@sam can you give me a quick hint how to set this parameter? via bash? or in a settings.js?

@sam: OK, It DID NOT work with “firefox”, but I had some luck with SELENIUM_BROWSER=phantomjs meteor and cucumber-tail is telling me to add some steps. :grinning:

BUT: I think I heared somewhere on meteor podcast, that cucumber is having some troubles with phantomjs and it is better to run it with chrome. What can I do to make it run with chrome? Any ideas?

I take it you have Chrome / Firefox installed and this is not a headless box?

Try this:

npm install selenium-standalone@latest -g
selenium-standalone install
selenium-standalone start

selenium-standalone is what xolvio:cucumber uses to download and start selenium. Once you see Selenium Server is up and running, open a browser and go to http://localhost:4444/wd/hub and click on Create Session and select Chrome. Does a new Chrome browser open up? If not, do you see any errors?

@sam: Yeah - of course I got firefox and chrome installed. :smile:

I ran the npm install selenium-standalone commands (note: I had to use SUDO in order to get it running).
A selenium-standalone start gives me those outputs

10:02:02.392 INFO - Launching a standalone Selenium Server
Setting system property webdriver.chrome.driver to /usr/local/lib/node_modules/selenium-standalone/.selenium/chromedriver/2.18-x64-chromedriver
10:02:02.420 INFO - Java: Oracle Corporation 25.65-b01
10:02:02.420 INFO - OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5 x86_64
10:02:02.427 INFO - v2.47.1, with Core v2.47.1. Built from revision 411b314
10:02:02.474 INFO - Driver provider org.openqa.selenium.ie.InternetExplorerDriver registration is skipped:
registration capabilities Capabilities [{ensureCleanSession=true, browserName=internet explorer, version=, platform=WINDOWS}] does not match the current platform MAC
10:02:02.475 INFO - Driver provider org.openqa.selenium.edge.EdgeDriver registration is skipped:
registration capabilities Capabilities [{browserName=MicrosoftEdge, version=, platform=WINDOWS}] does not match the current platform MAC
10:02:02.475 INFO - Driver class not found: com.opera.core.systems.OperaDriver
10:02:02.475 INFO - Driver provider com.opera.core.systems.OperaDriver is not registered
10:02:02.523 INFO - RemoteWebDriver instances should connect to: http://127.0.0.1:4444/wd/hub
10:02:02.523 INFO - Selenium Server is up and running
Selenium started

It did NOT help with meteor running with chrome: Doing a meteor (with standard settings) still results in this error-tail:

headers: 
     date: 'Sun, 01 Nov 2015 09:01:03 GMT',

OK my current guess is that I am having problems with my npm rights as I had to do a SUDO npm install selenium-standalone@latest -g in order to get your command. (including the SUDO)…

I don’t exactly remember how I got node on my system (its path is /usr/local/bin/node).

@sam: How do you recon to install node on osx? Is there a guide you can recon? I just stumbled upon nvm which might help me getting rid of the SUDO thing… http://nothingtodisplay.org/setting-up-nvm-node-npm-on-os-x-mavericks/ Does it make sense to give that a go?

After selenium-standalone starts, can you please follow these steps:

open a browser and go to http://localhost:4444/wd/hub and click on Create Session and select Chrome. Does a new Chrome browser open up? If not, do you see any errors?

The output will be quit telling of why chrome can’t start.

nvm is a good idea but you shouldn’t need it for any Meteor relted stuff, since Meteor comes with its own node and xolvio:cucumber uses that same node.

It does sound like your issue is an environmental one. If you can get selenium-standalone to start a chrome browser the way I just told you, you will figure likely get cucumber working.

@sam: I called this url within chrome and terminal is showing me an `Exception: Unable to find a free port``.

Damn - I really wonder how to get this running…

This is the detailed log:

12:16:08.692 INFO - Executing: [new session: Capabilities [{browserName=chrome}]])
12:16:08.693 INFO - Creating a new session for Capabilities [{browserName=chrome}]
12:16:09.101 WARN - Exception thrown
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Build info: version: '2.47.1', revision: '411b314', time: '2015-07-30 03:03:16'
System info: host: 'myaccount-MBP', ip: '192.168.179.1', os.name: 'Mac OS X', os.arch: 'x86_64', os.version: '10.10.5', java.version: '1.8.0_65'
Driver info: driver.version: unknown
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession.execute(DefaultSession.java:183)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession.<init>(DefaultSession.java:119)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession.createSession(DefaultSession.java:95)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultDriverSessions.newSession(DefaultDriverSessions.java:125)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.handler.NewSession.handle(NewSession.java:58)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.handler.NewSession.handle(NewSession.java:1)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.rest.ResultConfig.handle(ResultConfig.java:111)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.JsonHttpCommandHandler.handleRequest(JsonHttpCommandHandler.java:175)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DriverServlet.handleRequest(DriverServlet.java:202)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DriverServlet.doPost(DriverServlet.java:164)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DriverServlet.service(DriverServlet.java:130)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
  at org.openqa.jetty.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)
  at org.openqa.jetty.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.dispatch(ServletHandler.java:680)
  at org.openqa.jetty.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:571)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1526)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1479)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:920)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:820)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:986)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:837)
  at org.openqa.jetty.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:243)
  at org.openqa.jetty.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:358)
  at org.openqa.jetty.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:537)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Build info: version: '2.47.1', revision: '411b314', time: '2015-07-30 03:03:16'
System info: host: 'myaccount-MBP.fritz.box', ip: '192.168.179.29', os.name: 'Mac OS X', os.arch: 'x86_64', os.version: '10.10.5', java.version: '1.8.0_65'
Driver info: driver.version: unknown
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultDriverProvider.callConstructor(DefaultDriverProvider.java:113)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultDriverProvider.newInstance(DefaultDriverProvider.java:97)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultDriverFactory.newInstance(DefaultDriverFactory.java:60)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession$BrowserCreator.call(DefaultSession.java:222)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession$BrowserCreator.call(DefaultSession.java:1)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultSession$1.run(DefaultSession.java:176)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.DefaultDriverProvider.callConstructor(DefaultDriverProvider.java:103)
  ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find a free port
  at org.openqa.selenium.net.PortProber.findFreePort(PortProber.java:67)
  at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService$Builder.build(DriverService.java:286)
  at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService.createDefaultService(ChromeDriverService.java:88)
  at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.<init>(ChromeDriver.java:138)
  ... 14 more
12:16:09.103 WARN - Exception: Unable to find a free port

@Sam: you are right: it definetly does NOT have to do with “SUDO”… I applied this patch (https://gist.github.com/DanHerbert/9520689) in order to get rid of sudo, did a complete reinstall of selenium-standalone and the above error still appears.

Switching off osx firewall DID NOT help…

DAMN! So I don’t seem to get cucumber working on my system…

@awatson1978: I also gave starrynight a try and went thru the quickstart-tutorial at https://starrynight.meteor.com/examples/testing-quickstart. And the same errors appears when running starrynight run-tests --framework nightwatch:

Detected a meteor instance on port 3000
Launching nightwatch bridge...
Found .meteor/nightwatch.json
Starting selenium server... 
started - PID:  72522
[App Layout] Test Suite
=======================

Running:  Layout & Static Pages

Error retrieving a new session from the selenium server

{ state: 'unhandled error',
  sessionId: null,
  hCode: 1721494192,
  value: 
   { message: 'Unable to find a free port',
     localizedMessage: 'Unable to find a free port',
     screen: null,
     hCode: 267327611,
     suppressed: [ [length]: 0 ],
     class: 'java.lang.RuntimeException',
     cause: null },
  class: 'org.openqa.selenium.remote.Response',

Connection refused! Is selenium server started?

Any more ideas on this? What else can I try?
I’d really love to start writing some E2E selenium tests…

HELP! :smile:

You can try running nightwatch with the --debug and --trace flags for more info. You’re actually launching both Selenium and Nightwatch, which is a good thing. This does indeed look like a firewall issue. It could also be caused by stale/dead processes. Use ps -ax to check for zombified selenium process. A reboot might also help in that regard. Otherwise, check firewalls, virus scanners, network configuration, etc.

Oh man… this kind of sucks… :grin:

@awatson1978: Thanks a lot for your response!

I think I got one step further: I can now successfully open a session with selenium-standalone in BOTH chrome and firefox by doing this: *(I guess it had to do with getting rid of the "sudo npm " problem…)

npm install selenium-standalone@latest -g
selenium-standalone install
selenium-standalone start

BUT: both starrynight and cucumber still don’t work.

@awatson1978: I tried a ps -ax and found NO process with a “sel*” in its name. Is there anything else I can search for? Running starrynight run-tests --framework nightwatch --debug --trace did not give me much info. The errors say:

This command should be run in the root of an application.
Launching StarryNight.  Analyzing meteor environment...
options { _: 
   [ '/usr/local/bin/node',
     '/Users/myaccount/.node/bin/starrynight',
     'run-tests' ],
  framework: 'nightwatch',
  debug: true,
  trace: true }
Detected a meteor instance on port 3000
Launching nightwatch bridge...
Found .meteor/nightwatch.json
configFileLocation .meteor/nightwatch.json
npmPrefix:            /Users/myaccount/.node
nightwatchCommand:    /Users/myaccount/.node/lib/node_modules/starrynight/node_modules/nightwatch/bin/nightwatch
configFileLocation:   .meteor/nightwatch.json
nightwatchArguments:  [ '--skiptags', 'tinytests', '-c', '.meteor/nightwatch.json' ]
Starting selenium server... 
started - PID:  4544
[App Layout] Test Suite
=======================

Running:  Layout & Static Pages

Error retrieving a new session from the selenium server

{ state: 'unhandled error',
  sessionId: null,
  hCode: 1726872849,
  value: 
   { hCode: 277373378,
     screen: null,
     cause: null,
     class: 'java.lang.RuntimeException',
     localizedMessage: 'Unable to find a free port',
     suppressed: [ [length]: 0 ] },
  class: 'org.openqa.selenium.remote.Response',

Connection refused! Is selenium server started?

@Sam: Cucumber is giving me this. Do you have any more ideas what I could try?

=> App running at: http://localhost:54039/
[velocity] Mirror has established connection with Velocity.
[xolvio:cucumber] Cucumber is running
[chimp][hooks] BeforeFeatures hook had error
{ [Error: Unable to find a free port] message: 'Unable to find a free port', type: 'RuntimeError' }
Error: Unable to find a free port
  at Object.Future.wait (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/fibers/future.js:420:15)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/xolvio-fiber-utils/index.js:48:19)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/session-manager.js:137:21)
  at initBrowser (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/world-helper.js:149:15)
  at Object.worldHelper.setupBrowserAndDDP (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/world-helper.js:191:7)
  at /Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumberjs/hooks.js:8:17
  at /Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/lib/cucumber-wrapper.js:114:43

- - - - -
  at new ErrorHandler.RuntimeError (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/lib/utils/ErrorHandler.js:92:12)
  at RequestHandler.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/lib/utils/RequestHandler.js:138:25)
  at Request.self.callback (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:373:22)
  at Request.emit (events.js:98:17)
  at Request.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:1318:14)
  at Request.emit (events.js:117:20)
  at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Users/myaccount/.meteor/packages/xolvio_cucumber/.0.19.4_1.u4ev2v++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/chimp/node_modules/xolvio-sync-webdriverio/node_modules/webdriverio/node_modules/request/request.js:1266:12)
  at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:117:20)
  at _stream_readable.js:944:16
  at process._tickDomainCallback (node.js:492:13)

[chimp] Finished running async processes with errors
[chimp] run complete with errors Cucumber steps failed
[chimp] Could not get Cucumber Results from run result:
[ undefined, [ undefined, null ] ]
  headers: 
     date: 'Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:28:19 GMT',

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! :smiley:

Man that’s frustrating!

The problem is obviously with Selenium as opposed to the testing frameworks, and the common aspect is “Unable to find a free port”.

I would reach out to the selenium community and see if anyone else is having this issue. I’m afraid it’s out of my jurisdiction!

I’m very interested to know what the issue is though. My gut feel is that you have done something in sudo somewhere and it’s all futzed up since :smile:

Having the same problem! Whichever browser I use it always results in the same issues.

Do you have Chrome installed in the standard /Applications folder?

Hi @jorgeer, Hi @rjakobsson,

yeah I got Chrome installed under “/Applications/Google Chrome.app”.

I kind of gave up on this and went on doing other stuff… feeling kind of bad leaving those unfinished tests behind me.

So I’d be really happy to find a solution…

… any more ideas what to try?

I think I’m experiencing some difficulties with the latest versions as well. I created an issue:

I’ll also investigate and follow the steps suggested by Sam.

It only happened with the 0.19.4 to 0.19.5 upgrade of Chimp for me.