Error reloading the client program: URIError: URI malformed


#1

I was working on a project for a client when Meteor started throwing this error. I have no idea what I changed to cause this, but I seemingly can’t get rid of it. I tried rolling back some of my changes, but didn’t have any luck.

Does anyone have any clue at all what could possibly cause this? I’m completely in the dark here.

E20160523-15:39:55.883(-5) (webapp_server.js:532) Error reloading the client program: URIError: URI malformed
    at decodeURIComponent (native)
    at getItemPathname (packages/webapp/webapp_server.js:457:12)
    at packages/webapp/webapp_server.js:481:37
    at Function._.each._.forEach (packages/underscore/underscore.js:108:1)
    at generateClientProgram (packages/webapp/webapp_server.js:479:11)
    at packages/webapp/webapp_server.js:526:11
    at Function._.each._.forEach (packages/underscore/underscore.js:113:1)
    at packages/webapp/webapp_server.js:524:11
    at runWithEnvironment (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:110:1)
    at Object.task (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:123:1)

#2

Fixed.

FYI for all concerned: Meteor hates serving files with spaces in the /public folder O_o