Error: Spawn ENOENT on Windows 8.1

I’m posting my question directly from stackoverflow, where I did not manage to get an answer. Will really appreciate it if you guys could help!

Everything happens with Meteor 1.1.0.2

I’ve been developing a meteor app for quite some time now and with the 1.1 release of meteor I switched my dev environment from linux VM to Windows 8.1 (my everyday working machine). Everything has been working great so far, no issues being present at all, until today.

After deploying my app today, everything seems to work fine for 10-15 seconds and then the app crashes and console starts to throw the following error, which is thrown continuously, every second:

W20150504-14:21:21.355(2)? (STDERR) wmic spawn error: Error: spawn ENOENT

What’s important to note is that I did not touch any core files prior to this thing happening and that the problem occurs only on my machine (my co-worker uses Windows 7 and everything works fine) and it is bound only to this particular project.

Here is a list of packages I use, maybe it will give you a hint as to what it might be:

meteor-platform
iron:router
ddp
accounts-password
jquery
meteorhacks:fast-render
meteorhacks:subs-manager
meteorhacks:npm
accounts-ui-bootstrap-3
twbs:bootstrap
upload-jquery
reactive-var
fortawesome:fontawesome
mizzao:jquery-ui
edgee:slingshot
check
tracker
fourseven:scss
npm-container
sacha:spin
meteorhacks:cluster
aldeed:autoform
ovcharik:alertify
mjn:famous
gadicohen:famous-views
meteorhacks:kadira

I’ve managed to resolve this issue by removing Kadira from my project. I still have no idea why did it make my Windows 8.1 throw ENOENTs so if anyone knows, I would really appreciate your input.