Error - using meteor

Hi,

Since yesterday I’m getting the following error when I try to use meteor:

c:\Users\MarcianoS\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.3.4_4\mt-os.windows.x86_32\dev_bundle\lib\node_modules\meteor-promise\promise_server.js:165 throw error; ^ TypeError: Cannot call method 'join' of undefined at Table._generateQuestionMarks (c:\tools\packaging\catalog\catalog-remote.js:435:57) at Table._buildStatements (c:\tools\packaging\catalog\catalog-remote.js:425:28) at new Table (c:\tools\packaging\catalog\catalog-remote.js:418:8) at RemoteCatalog.initialize (c:\tools\packaging\catalog\catalog-remote.js:696:26) at c:\tools\cli\main.js:763:20

I tried searching for this issue, and found this on github: https://github.com/meteor/meteor/issues/7439#issuecomment-238327569

So it may be pulling an older version of underscore… I don’t know what the exact issue is. However the user with the same problem I have, edited a file with the function _generateQuestionMarks, and make it work again, but I have no idea where it can be found.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Downgrading maybe?

I’m using Windows 8.1 and meteor 1.3.5.

Thanks

Ok fixed it. The folder is somewhere in the packages folder in the .meteor folder. Then navigate to the latest version of meteor, then to 'mt-os.windows.x86_32 and then to tools. From there, the path is as follows: packaging\catalog\catalog-remote.js. Then replace the _generateQuestionMarks function with this (remove_.times and write own for loop):

_generateQuestionMarks: function _generateQuestionMarks(n) { // return "(" + _.times(n, function () { // return "?"; // }).join(",") + ")"; var q = []; for(var i = 0; i < n; ++i){ q.push("?"); } return "(" + q.toString() + ")"; },