Error when building android APK

i have Android-studio 2.3.2 (which is android-studio-ide-162.3934792-linux.zip) installed, which is the latest stable version. I am using fedora 24. I am using meteor 1.4.4.2

When I build an APK using “meteor build” I get this error: “While building Cordova app for
platform Android: Could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK.
Might need to update your Android SDK. Looked here: ~/Android/Sdk/tools/templates/gradle/wrapper”

It seems to me the path to gradle wrapper has changed on the latest version of Android-studio. I don’t have a previous version of Android-studio to prove this though. I’ve searched for previous versions of Android-studio and could not find them. I have searched for a solution but there is no one out there who seems to be solving this issue. Please help.

The ionic community seems to be much further than us meteor guys in identifying the problem. Maybe they’ll even solve it before we do.

Installing android-sdk_r24.4.1-linux.tgz which installs version 25 or higher version by default solved the problem for me. Because I could not find a way to uninstall Android Studio I had to uninstall and install my linux.

See https://gist.github.com/rolandboon/0a5abe1d9c6c515c59ec for downloading and installing the sdk