I am starting out with meteor and I wonder if you could guide me to an “best-practise” example for the following scenario:
Let’s program an Adressbook
1 Person has some details like (name, date of birth, etc)
1 Person has m phone-numbers
1 Person has m adresses
- enable the viewser to paginate thru all persons
- enable the user to search for persons by phone-numer / name / adress (I’d like to be able to program custom filters)
- enable the user to add/edit/delete a person (detail view)
Detail/Edit View (I’d like to have this edit window to be in a bootstrap modal window.)
- enable the user to edit ONE single person.
- validate the user input agains a schema
- add new adresses / add new phone number
So this start to become more than a simple todo list.
Is there a good tutorial for this kind of stuff out there?