Forgetting Password and Welcome Email

Hello friends, I am working on the options “Forgetting Password” and “Welcome Email”. In the official meteor documentation, I am reading that for “Forgetting Password”, it says:

“If you are using the accounts-ui package, this is handled automatically. Otherwise, it is your responsibility to prompt the user for the new password and call resetPassword.”.

I am using account-unstyled. So here I am in doubt when testing the configuration of meteor adjusting Mail_url, and for reference I leave this email template with code. It has worked for me the option “Reset Password”, but only for my user created and associated with my Amazon SES account. If I try with another user I only get internal server error by which I deduced that it was not taking the format of the code that I attached in the image. Futhermore, when I click on the link that provides me the email is not possible to go to a window where I can enter that data only redirects me to my main window.

Someone could help me please with more detailed information on how to use this method both to receive the mail when registering the user and to receive the mail reset password using accounts-unstyled?

import { Meteor } from 'meteor/meteor';
import { Email } from 'meteor/email'

if (Meteor.isServer) {
Meteor.startup(() => {
  // code to run on server at startup
process.env.MAIL_URL = 'smtp://xxxxx:xxx@xxxxx.com:465/';
});

Accounts.emailTemplates.siteName = "findme";
Accounts.emailTemplates.from     = "findme <marcelmoralesr@gmail.com>";

Accounts.emailTemplates.enrollAccount.subject = function (user) {
    return "Welcome to Awesome findme, " + user.profile.name;
};
Accounts.emailTemplates.enrollAccount.text = function (user, url) {
   return "You have been selected to participate in building a better future!"
     + " To activate your account, simply click the link below:\n\n"
     + url;
};
Accounts.emailTemplates.resetPassword.from = function () {
   // Overrides value set in Accounts.emailTemplates.from when resetting passwords https://findme.scalingo.io
   return "AwesomeSite Password Reset <marcelmoralesr@gmail.com>";
};
}