Formantic UI NPM Installation

Hi all,

I try to use Formantic UI (https://github.com/fomantic/Fomantic-UI) after Semantic UI is not updated.

I install it by following their NPM installation method. After done install and I test out its UI element and seems to be working fine.

However, I got the following warning message whenever I start the Meteor project. I’m not sure how to fix it. Please advice. Thanks.

Does the following error message familiar to you guys?

app/semantic/dist/components/site.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file.
app/semantic/dist/components/site.min.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file.
app/semantic/dist/semantic.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file.
app/semantic/dist/semantic.min.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file.

How are you importing the Formantic css?

What’s probably happening is that when Meteor bundles all the css into one file, the @import statements for Formantic are no longer at the top, and can’t be processed by the browser.

I don’t think it will do any harm, if you look at the Formantic source, it’s just pointing to a google font, that you can include yourself or ignore and it will use a fallback font

@coagmano Thanks for your advice, I do the import at /client/main.js with the following line:

import '../semantic/dist/semantic.min.css';
import '../semantic/dist/semantic.min.js';

Are there any better place to import it? Please advice, thanks in advance.