Hey @theara, I take it english isn’t your first language and I’m not trying to offend yah, nor disheartened your eagerness to learn. I really admire that!!
but I can’t do much more than point you in the right direction here… If you’re having trouble submitting a post to StackOverflow(the correct resource for such questions) I really suggest you try to get a better handle on english. It really sucks and I hate to have to be the one to put you off like this, but the vast majority of the developer resources out there are, um indeed, in english
I don’t know what your situation is/your goals I mean there are certainly many good programmers who don’t know a word of english but meteor/es6/etc is just something that’s flared up recently and from what I’ve seen, most of the developers are english speaking ![]()
I went and looked at some of you’re questions from the past few weeks:
not really meteor related though
cropping a photo has nothing to do with meteor
totally unrealated to meteor, but thats not like an issue if you’ve just asked this kind of thing once
then you ask the same non-meteor related question here
https://forums.meteor.com/t/h ow-to-add-google-material-icon-font-assets-for-t00rk-bootstrap-material-datetimepicker/14008
doesn’t work offline because your css is loading a file from the internet…
Thanks for your reply, sorry it is empty string ‘’; not space.
Yes I would like to return no data found null or ‘’ or false or undefined, which one?.My Response
each one of these is falsey (google it) so the codeif (myVar) {
doThing();
}
will equate to true if myVar is 0, null, undefined, NaN, {}, '', etc