Getting the current set of items with aslagle:reactive-table?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the current set of items (based on all applied filters) that would be in the reactive table? Even including those from other pages?

What I’d like to be able to do is allow users to filter the table in some way, and the potentially perform some action against all items in that filtered set.

1.I’m currently using the below Collection.find() code to filter the data shown in the table generated by aslagle:reactive-table.
return Collection.find({}, {fields: {field1: 1, field2: 1}});

Also, when I add a new field in the defined Simple-Schema, the table does not update reactively. However, if I use 'Meteor Reset, then the new table shows the new field in the table…

Per https://github.com/aslagle/reactive-table/issues/310 and other issues, that’s not supported by reactive-table right now.

I’m in the process of hacking on something so that I can get the calculated sorts and filters back from the reactive-table template. That way, if I want to reproduce the current dataset (like, to do a client-side export of a CSV), I can reapply those sorts and filters in a find() on the collection. Dunno yet if it will play nicely with server-side or fn() based filters.

Is that the sort of thing you’re needing?

I basically did something similar to that approach.