Hey everyone, thanks for any help you can provide.
I would like to develop a web app and would like to choose MeteorJS to create it, however there is an issue which I think is blocking me.
A few notes:
- I want to use git internally, I.e to host bare git repositories as remotes for users
- MeteorJS erases and adds to it’s file system every deploy
- There seems to be only one file system package cfs:filesystem but it doesn’t seem useful to me
- My job is a programmer for desktop\installations and so I may be approaching this problem wrong
Now for the questions
- How would you use git in your meteorjs project (I.e make use of the git executable) as a remote?
- Is it safe\possible to write to \ read from outside of the deployed project when on a host?
- Is meteorjs just not meant for my type of project?
Please let me know if you need more info.