Has 1.3.3 been pulled?

Not updating the release, because this app is at a newer release (METEOR@1.3.3) than the latest recommended release (METEOR@1.3.2.4).

That’s right, Meteor 1.3.3 is no longer recommended (due to Windows bugs), and if you meteor update now, you’ll get Meteor 1.3.3.1.

1 Like

Mikes-MacBook:meteor Mike$ meteor --version
Meteor 1.3.3
Mikes-MacBook:meteor Mike$ meteor node --version
v0.10.43
Mikes-MacBook:meteor Mike$ meteor npm --version

FYI, I think pulling 1.3.3 somehow caused my bundled node and npm versions to revert to previous bundled versions even within my 1.3.3 app’s directory.

I still can’t install 1.3.3.1 on Windows. Installer fails - it does nothing, and cant extract manually either. Is there a way to get 1.3.2 installed and working so I can then do an update?

Mikes-MacBook:~ Mike$ meteor --version
Meteor 1.3.3.1
Mikes-MacBook:~ Mike$ meteor node --version
v0.10.45
Mikes-MacBook:~ Mike$ meteor npm --version

I’m good now but meteor update didn’t get my bundled node and npm versions back up to where they should have been. I had to delete meteor and reinstall it.

I’m getting lots of errors with 1.3.3.1. In the browser.

NEVERMIND. This was not 1.3.3.1 related.

I moved some stuff in my app over to npm packages. Do not use import syntax in your own packages, it’s not supported.

modules.js:32153 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token import
es5-shim.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
promise.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
ecmascript-runtime.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
babel-compiler.js:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Symbol' of undefined
babel-runtime.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
random.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
mongo-id.js:19 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Random' of undefined
geojson-utils.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined
minimongo.js:23 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'MongoID' of undefined
check.js:17 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'meteorInstall' of undefined

I’m getting these errors too, but I don’t have any packages other than ones installed from Atmosphere that were working before, and just app code that uses import. Hmmmmm. I’ll post back if I find out why.