Has anybody been able to deploy using Meteor 1.3 RC and MUPX?

Has anybody been able to deploy using Meteor 1.3 RC and MUPX? I haven’t been able to get it deployed. And on the github I see issues regarding 1.3. Anybody have any luck?

Trying to decide to start with 1.3 since I love modules or stick with 1.2; but, changing from 1.2 to 1.3 meteor seems like a full re-write.

What do you mean by “changing from 1.2 to 1.3 meteor seems like a full re-write”? The upgrade process is pretty straightforward. I have migrated an app with ~80 packages from 1.2 to 1.3 in a few hours.

I have not successfully deployed with the RC though. I’m getting an issue related to binary NPM dependencies.

Loos like Meteor requires a newer version of node now (v0.10.43) so until mup is updated to include this newer version we don’t be able to deploy with it.

Looks like that change was reverted actually (https://github.com/meteor/meteor/issues/6533). Wte should be good with the next RC.

I am still getting errors. Can anyone resolve this issues?

I am deploying fine with Mupx and Meteor 1.3 but there have been reports of some people having problems. If you haven’t already try increasing the deployCheckWaitTime to 60 or 90 seconds.

thanks that solved my problem.

did you manage to solve this yet? I have the same issues

i stopped using mupx, because it redeployed my containers every time, it was easier to get mup to work with my container in the end.

fwiw

No. I just reverted back to Meteor 1.2 until I can get all Meteor 1.3 packages working.