Hi Meteor mobile app developers!
I’m working on the Meteor Guide, and we need a section about how to get the most out of Meteor’s mobile app functionality. If you have experience in this area, please drop a comment on the GitHub issue below and tell us about some of your tips!
In particular, here are some starter topics we’re interested in covering:
- How to set up your development environment for Android and iOS
- How to enable mobile debugging, logging, testing
- How to optimize your user experience on mobile to make your app feel smooth and usable
- How to use native mobile features through Cordova plugins
- How to add push notifications, intents, and other mobile operating system integrations
- How to use hot code push effectively to update your app outside of the normal app store review process while maintaining a great user experience