Having issues build Android APK with Meteor 1.3.1

Hi,

I am trying to rebuild my Android app on Meteor 1.3.1 (I have a current version that is Meteor 1.2 based).

build command: meteor build ../buzzy7-build-20apr16 --server=https://<mydomain> --mobile-settings=production_settings.json

I see the following in the console:

=> Errors executing Cordova commands:         

While removing plugins cordova-plugin-inappbrowser,cordova-plugin-meteor-webapp from Cordova project:
   Error: Uh oh!                              
   ENOENT, no such file or directory '/Users/adamginsburg/Documents/Development/buzzy7/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/cordova-plugin-meteor-webapp'
   at Object.fs.readdirSync (fs.js:666:18)
   at handlers.framework.uninstall (/Users/adamginsburg/Documents/Development/buzzy7/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/cordova/lib/pluginHandlers.js:99:24)
   at Object.ActionStack.process (/Users/adamginsburg/Documents/Development/buzzy7/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ActionStack.js:56:25)
   at Api.removePlugin (/Users/adamginsburg/Documents/Development/buzzy7/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/cordova/Api.js:268:20)
   at handleUninstall (/Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/uninstall.js:328:6)
   at /Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/uninstall.js:311:20
   at _fulfilled (/Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
   at self.promiseDispatch.done (/Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)
   at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/q/q.js:749:13)
   at /Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/q/q.js:509:49
   at flush (/Users/adamginsburg/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.3.1.ydla2p++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/q/q.js:108:17)
   at process._tickCallback (node.js:458:13)

my .meteor/cordova-plugins:

cordova-plugin-contacts@2.0.1
cordova-plugin-device@1.1.1
cordova-plugin-file@4.1.1
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser@1.3.0
cordova-plugin-statusbar@2.1.2

BTW, I manually added cordova-plugin-inappbrowser@1.3.0 after the build process was complaining that it could not find it, after adding it (which I am not sure why I need it) it gave the above error.

I get the same error if I try and run meteor run android --settings settings.json

just to add I do have crosswalk package installed.

Any ideas pls?

Could you remove .meteor/local/cordova-build and try again?

Thanks.

Just did that and got it to install on the emulator.
The build worked too. Thanks again.

BTW, what is correct syntax for meteor build --mobile-settings production_settings.json or r meteor build --mobile-settings=production_settings.json ?