Hello, is that cache problem?

I have got this error

Errors prevented startup:

While processing files with barbatus:typescript (for target web.browser):
/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/utils.js:91:12: false == true
at exports.assertProps (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/utils.js:91:12)
at createCSResult (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/compile-service.js:78:3)
at /home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/index.js:198:20
at Cache.CCp.get (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/cache.js:168:19)
at TSBuild.BP.emit (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/meteor-typescript/index.js:192:29)
at packages/barbatus:typescript-compiler/typescript-compiler.js:83:30
at /home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:182:20
at replenish (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:317:21)
at /home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:328:15
at Object.async.forEachLimit.async.eachLimit (/home/diabeu/.meteor/packages/barbatus_typescript/.0.3.0.1q66iqp++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.typescript.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/barbatus_typescript-compiler/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:221:35)
at packages/barbatus:typescript-compiler/typescript-compiler.js:65:13
at Array.forEach (native)
at TypeScriptCompiler.processFilesForTarget (packages/barbatus:typescript-compiler/typescript-compiler.js:52:21)

Your application has errors. Waiting for file change.

Somebody know what is the problem with it ?

Greetings

I’ve now started experiencing this issue randomly, did you find a solution in the end?

Hi, i was manually deleting that cache, and later i back to angular 1. I will try angular2 again, soon :slight_smile:

Dang. Same error here. How to delete the cache?

I am getting similar error with Angular2.
Any hints/suggestions to solve this?

Same error here. Is there a way to see debug logs?
How do we delete the cache?
Env:
Angular2
Meteor 1.4.2.3
Mac OSX