Help getting started

Can someone give me personal help getting started in Meteor? I am not a code developer, but I have coded before for fun. I don’t know js, but I can learn quickly, that is not the problem. I would like to do some high level stuff and not be bogged down by nuts and bolts stuff, but I want to understand the nuts and bolts. Most of what I would like to do is develop a gardening app and I hope someone can help me with one specific task for that. Maybe go through the code for the tutorial and help me understand the flow and what each statement does, and also be able to use the Devtools Evolved extension (currently not functioning) to understand the Mongo database. I can pay $20 per hour if I like your tutoring skills and I hope it doesn’t take more than 5 hours for me to feel competent.

1 Like

Some stuff in the tutorial is outdated, but still a great introduction to Meteor and it’s capabilities nonetheless. PS thanks, Scott!

1 Like

Get in touch with me via this handle at Gmail and I’ll see about getting you up and running the best I can.