Help with filtering collections (with EasySearch or something else?)

So I’m trying to allow users to filter results from a collection, and I’ve tried a couple of different solutions off of Atmosphere, but can’t seem to figure out a way to include a multiple-tag input for one collection field only. (I don’t literally need to be using Bootstrap tags-input, just to offer an interface where users can enter a list of keywords and filter out results having none of them in addition to filtering other fields based on other inputs.)

I’m currently messing around with EasySearch, and it seems to do almost everything I need, but I can’t find a way to get it to accept multiple values (or an array) that will filter the same field (so I can say, for example, “description matches at least one of these keywords” or "description matches all of these keywords).

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do this sort of input with EasySearch? Or know of another approach I could taking?

Alternatively, Search-Source can definitely accept and filter by multiple keywords inputted in the same text box (exactly what I want for that one field) but I can’t find much in the way of examples/documentation for approaching the rest, and even after reading through the tutorial, I’m not quite getting what I’d need to do to some of the stuff EasySearch otherwise does out of the box. If there’s a way to approach this via EasySearch, that would definitely be my preference.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help, and thanks for looking.