Can anyone recommend some reading material to catch up on what has been happening in the meteor world in the past 6 months?
What is the recommended toolset for building a production-capable application today? What is Meteor really, today?
- How does Apollo fit into the picture of a modern Meteor app? Is it stable and production-ready yet? I read about the merits of GraphQL in a blog article, but what exactly is meant by “Apollo is the new data stack?” – is it intended as a replacement of Meteor’s current way of handling data using pub/sub… or is it a project that is completely independent of Meteor?
- How do React + Redux + Relay fit into the picture?
- Is everyone moving toward styling CSS using JS, using packages such as Rebass or Radium for custom components?
- Is FlowRouter the go-to routing option today (opposed to Iron Router)?
- Is Mantra the de-facto best-practices spec? How does it play along with Redux and other packages?
- Now that there is NPM support – what packages should we rely on from NPM and which ones from Atmosphere? What’s Atmosphere’s role today?
- What implications do all these changes, new tooling paradigms, etc. have on an existing, older Meteor application using MongoDB, pub/sub, SimpleSchema?
- Now that React is the go-to for the view layer: what’s the equivalent of AutoForm for the React world?