We would like a configuration/settings workflow similar to the following steps:
- settings can be passed in via config.json in the normal way,
- settings are stored in a collection
- administrators can manage settings via a web user interface
- Meteor.settings is populated from the collection
- Meteor.settings… is used throughout the application
How can we create a settings page, with corresponding collection, for use in our application? What are some examples of open-source Meteor applications that have settings page(s)?