How to manage authorization based on athentication in meteor react app?

Hi,
How do you manage the access to route based on who you are ( pro, admin ou user ) in react meteor app, with react router??

I try to manage it with lifecycle of the parent component, it does the job but not the best, I can still entre some route even I m not authorized, if I write the url.

I don’t think it’s necessary to protect against this to have a secure app - you should be securing your API, not the UI.

But yeah, I think the best way to do it is to put it in the “page component”, as shown here: URLs and Routing | Meteor Guide

@sashko, thanks for the link,
Have you tested onEnter hook ?

I wouldn’t use onEnter for this, but it’s up to you.

@sashko what s the cons of use it ??

Well, it seems to me like tying stuff to routes is a relic of the old server-side rendered app days. In modern apps the UI often changes without a route change, so it’s better to do the logic in the UI component directly. For example, what if the user logs out without changing routes?

@sashko I understand you, in the same direction, I ve found a better solution based on rendering {this.props.children} only if the user is logged and authorized by his role; else, it redirects the user to login page. Its effcient like systeme and I recommand it; however, I ve a little issu, even if I am logged and authorized, it redirecte me to login page sometimes, knowing that I wait for data before rendering.
Thanks

For any one want to implemnt the same thing, I fixe it with waiting for data before render, and render {this.props.children} only if the user is authorized and logged, else, it ll be rendred based on his role or to login page if not logged.

Would you be so kind to share some code?
Thanks!

@tetiogit, of course, here a snipt of code

export default class PagesPro extends Component {

getChildContext() {
     return { muiTheme: getMuiTheme(baseTheme) };
      }

ManageAuthentication(){

if (!!Meteor.user()) {
   if (Meteor.user().profile.role !== 'pro') {
        if (Meteor.user().profile.role === 'user') {
                 Router.browserHistory.push('/');
        } else if (Meteor.user().profile.role === 'admin') {