How to use phantomJS on the server-side on Meteor?

I’ve tried this a couple different ways, trying to install phantomJS. I’m trying to use it with Restivus and do some background processes and parse the DOM…

All I get when I added it meteor hacks is:

{
“phantomjs”: “1.9.13”
}

While building the application:
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/request/node_modules/form-data/node_modules/combined-stream/node_modules/delayed-stream/test/run.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/request/node_modules/form-data/node_modules/async/support/sync-package-managers.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/npmconf/node_modules/mkdirp/bin/cmd.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/npmconf/node_modules/nopt/bin/nopt.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/npmconf/node_modules/nopt/examples/my-program.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/test/sauce.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/fs-extra/node_modules/rimraf/bin.js:1:15: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
node_modules/phantomjs/node_modules/request/node_modules/node-uuid/test/test.html:1: bad formatting in HTML template

I’ve decided to use cheerio… no problems with it

x-ray is very good too (npm)