How to write package tests using Velocity

Greetings,

I have been writing package tests using tinytest. Although tiny tests works great I would like to write my tests using mike:mocha , and velocity. In the past I have only been able to write my tests using velocity in the application.
If I am not mistaken it is now possible to write tests in the package and not just in the app? If so could someone please provide an example of how to do so .

Thank you in advance,

Ryan

You can use mocha to test your packages with the mike:mocha-package package. Checkout the example package to get started.

The mocha-package code is in the packageTest branch here: https://github.com/mad-eye/meteor-mocha-web/tree/packageTest

The problem with this approach is that you need to start velocity again for each package that you want to test ?
IMHO it would be better if you could test all your packages automatically on mirrors while your whole application is still running. That would be a good reason to use velocity for package testing instead of tinytest which force you to go in “test mode” without running the whole app at the same time.

Thank you for the advice, I will proceed with using mike:mocha