πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’» I made my software open source

Folks!
Some time ago, I created a tool for my own use, which sent cold emails to potential customers. It served me basically for everyday work. Sending an email, then - when contact was promising - retrying via LinkedIn and exporting to CRM. I worked on it, hoping that one day it would see a full-paid version and I will start making money on it. :moneybag:
Looking closely at the current situation, I thought that such a tool could be perhaps useful to others. It is a pity that it is locked up. That’s why I decided to release it as an open-source solution! Simple license, open code, absolutely free. :fire:
I hope it will be useful to someone!
If anyone wants to use, please visit https://meteoremails.com. If someone wants to join the development of the application, it is waiting on GitHub - GitHub - catin-black/meteor-emails: Send cold emails for free! Completely free and open source project to fight against sales stagnation in your company
Cheers!

14 Likes

This is really cool. I know this is just an emailer, but I’ve been looking at ways to scrape websites and dump the data into a program like this for mailing so I may take a look.

1 Like

Than you! I hope it will help, and if you will have any questions just let me know

Appreciate @CatInBlack. I think it already has many use cases that needs something like this. Willing to join you on code part.

Any plans, roadmap you have already defined? or a slack might just work to communicate.

1 Like

Thank you! Great!

Any plans, roadmap you have already defined? or a slack might just work to communicate.
First I would like to make a kanban board to take care with opportunities. I wanted to do this at the first time, but had no time.
Very good idea with Slack!

nice. loop me in when you setup.

1 Like

My free product just landed on Product Hunt.

I will be more then happy if you will upvote it.
Thank you!

1 Like