Hi, I would like to open-source my Meteor-powered BaaS with Lambda API management system.
The system has been using in my several client projects including my own products.
It is a platform for users to create and manage Schemas, Database and APIs.
The strength is its flexibility and agility. Perfect for building API prototypes to power apps. You just need a single 2GB Digitalocean Droplet to deploy and run it seamlessly, and you can compose backend logics for multiple projects.
The reason for me to release it open-source is to hope it to be able to reach the public developers. I wish it to become:
- More intelligent in API data caching (strengthen Restivus)
- Support multiple-admin for BaaS
- More secure
- Support Websocket clients API creation (e.g.
- Support API grouping
- Revamp API url formattings
- Support database, schema and API backup and server-to-server migration
- Support SQL database (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Support Redis database
- Support clustering
- And most importantly, a more intuitive User Interface