I'm having some issues with meteor requiring .node files

I’m having some issues with meteor requiring .node files.

import greenworks from './lib/greenworks-osx64'

When I run this I get:

Error: Cannot find module './lib/greenworks-osx64'
     at Function.require.resolve (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:101:1)
     at Module.resolve (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:57:1)
     at Module.Mp.import (/Users/jmeyer2k/.meteor/packages/modules/.0.7.5.8vojen++os+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/reify/lib/runtime.js:61:29)
     at meteorInstall.imports.lib.greenworks.js (/Users/jmeyer2k/Desktop/thecullingleague/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/app/app.js:9:29)
     at fileEvaluate (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:153:1)
     at require (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:82:1)
     at meteorInstall.imports.lib.theculling.js (imports/lib/theculling.js:1:18)
     at fileEvaluate (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:153:1)
     at Module.require (packages/modules-runtime/.npm/package/node_modules/install/install.js:82:1)
     at Module.Mp.import (/Users/jmeyer2k/.meteor/packages/modules/.0.7.5.8vojen++os+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/reify/lib/runtime.js:70:16)

And yes, I have tried changing the require path to all sorts of things including relative and absolute paths and paths rooted from the project folder.

Maybe a problem with: https://github.com/benjamn/install/blob/master/install.js#L6