Import not working

Hi,
I’ve just started an application from scratch, using “meteor create” and then deleting the client und server directories and creating an app.js and an app.html.

Now obvs I need to include the html file in the js file, right? But upon me typing

import ‘./app.html’;

meteor gives me the following error:

C:\Users\administrator\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.7.0_1\mt-os.windows.x86_32\dev_bundle\server-lib\node_modules\fibers\future.js:280
throw(ex);
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘./app.html’
at makeMissingError (packages\modules-runtime.js:231:12)
at require (packages\modules-runtime.js:241:19)
at memory.js (memory.js:1:14)
at fileEvaluate (packages\modules-runtime.js:339:7)
at require (packages\modules-runtime.js:238:16)
at C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\app\app.js:30:1
at C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:411:36
at Array.forEach ()
at C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:220:19
at C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:471:5
at Function.run (C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\profile.js:510:12)
at C:\Users\administrator\Desktop\Neuer Ordner\C.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:470:11
Exited with code: 1

I’m sure it’s something simple and stupid, but I can’t think of anything I did wrong so far.

thanks in advance!

Best, Sissi

It doesn’t work like that. Give the guide a read.

1 Like