Introducing Kadira Genie

Over the last 2 years, we’ve been experimenting, improving performance of Meteor in many areas. We help everyone to understand your Meteor performance’s with Kadira.

We helped to a lot of our customers personally and helped them to improve their apps. But it was pretty hard to scale and we couldn’t help you 24/7.

Now we figure out a way to do it. It’s Kadira Genie.

It’s a personal assistant for your Meteor app who takes care of performance & security. Think like this:
You’ll focus on improving your product, we’ll make sure it’s fast & secure.

See: Introducing Kadira Genie

You may not need Kadira Genie right now, but when you need it, we are here for you!

7 Likes

@arunoda Is it $990/ month or $99/month? Thought there might be typo…

Once you factor in that you have an engineer on call to help you fix your code, the $990/month price makes sense, no?

@arunoda I would be interested in something down the middle, just the robo-adviser, not the fulltime engineer.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the $990 is right based on my previous experiments with Spacedojo monthly code reviews.

@nata_goddanti, this is still loads cheaper than the crazy high priced offering that Meteor Development Group has.

I would also be interested in seeing a robo-adviser offering too, I’d be happy to be the engineer doing the fixing :slight_smile:

1 Like

On closer reading yeah I can see the value. It seems to take care of End-to-End maintenance part of app, which is always an issue when scaling.

1 Like

I’m thinking about this to extend as a Uber like offering too. Not soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. Yeah! We’ll help you side by side.

Basically, we could call/sms you with the potential solution.

1 Like

EaaS.

Engineers as a Service.

5 Likes