Anyone using Screen Hero? Can I get an invite? After Slack bought it, they disabled new account creation, but I hear you can still get in if invited.
Cheers!
Anyone using Screen Hero? Can I get an invite? After Slack bought it, they disabled new account creation, but I hear you can still get in if invited.
Cheers!
need your email to be able to invite you
I would really appreciate an invite, been really impressed with Slack and looking to integrate with ScreenHero jking@hctec.com
I would also really appreciate an invite, I have been looking forward to trying screenhero for ages and I never received an invite.
my email is jwebcat@gmail.com
Thanks a million if you send me a invite. (pretty please)
Hello
I would really like to get an invite to ScreenHero , to see slack integration with ScreenHero which look promising
My email : gigk30@gmail.com.
Thanks very much
did you get invited yet?
Hi really would love to use this please send me a invite to elianngross@gmail.com
Thank you!
Yes please, would really like an invite.
I would really appreciate an invite, been really impressed with Slack and looking to integrate with ScreenHero sdftrd@gmail.com
I’d like an invite too, please
I need that software for helping me on my project in school Thanks
my e-mail: meruhk2009@gmail.com
Can you please invite cat104645b@gmail.com and Squiddygoat@gmail.com
My friend and I were looking for websites that let both people use controller, but we didnt find one. Thank you so much!
Can someone please invite me at kolyn77@hotmail.com ?
I would appreciate an invite to Screen Hero,
JonPohlner@gmail.com
I would be happy to get also an invite
sebastian.ivan@gmail.com
with best regards
I would very much appreciate an invite as well - dirkgently@gmail.com
Thanks
@dirkgently invited!
did i miss anyone?
at least 20 chars.
can I please get an invite too?
giovanni@panasiti.me
can u please invite me too?
rajitbansal@gmail.com
hello all
Zoom is what the cool kids are now using instead of screen hero