Hi All, Want to tap on the community experience.
Also adding @filipenevola - Can I please request your views and help
I have an iOS app developed using Meteor on AppStore.
I have received a note from Apple… pasting a gist of it.
- Apps for iPhone or iPad must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later and use an Xcode storyboard to provide the app’s launch screen.
- iPhone apps must support all iPhone screens and all iPad apps must support all iPad screens.
- Apps that authenticate or set up user accounts must support Sign in with Apple if required by guideline 4.8 of the App Store Review Guidelines.
- Apps in the Kids category must be in full compliance with guideline 1.3 and guideline 5.1.4. of the App Store Review Guidelines.
- Apps using HTML 5 must be in full compliance with guideline 4.7 sections 4, 5, and 6 of the App Store Review Guidelines.
Not sure of it is impact or what I have to do. I wanted to check if others have received any such note.
What would be the implications if no changes done?
What would be the effort required to comply.
Would it be possible with the latest version of Meteor to comply to these requirements.