Is it really only one person working on meteor?

I have read that @benjamn went on holiday and it seems all releases and updates absolutely stopped. Is he really the only one who is working on meteor?

It’s been said that Meteor’s bus factor is perilously close to 1.

I think that’s a bit of a strong word, there is stuff getting done: https://github.com/meteor/meteor/commits/devel

I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect a new release every week for something of Meteor’s size.

3 commits in 7 days :slight_smile:

I’m sure things will pick up again shortly, but I think at this point things are about as close to a grinding halt as they come :stuck_out_tongue:

Not all work is commits on meteor/meteor. For example, it is also work to plan better community involvement, help Blaze get off the ground, etc.

I know man, and not trying to rag on you guys! :heart: Just pointing out that from the very limited perspective of the commit log, things definitely appear to have slowed.

Yeah but that’s what essentially was going on before, every few days there was some beta or RC released. And incidentally when @benjamn went on holidays it slowed down like a lot. Looks like he is really good and is doing a great job. Maybe I am a bit spoiled by now :slight_smile: