Is MDG still using Trello roadmap?

Yes you can rely on this instance — actually I always took care of migrating the data and maintaining the server from the very beginning of my involvement in the project 1 year ago, so even if you created a board on try.libreboard.com back then you should be transparently redirected to this new instance.

1 Like

Wekan seems a natural fit once it gets GitHub integration. I’m using Waffle for a few personal projects and apart from the design, it’s the GitHub integration that sets it apart. The issue weighting, stats, comments linking, etc. I’m also using imdone, which is a Kanban in Atom (and others). It has some GitHub and thus Waffle (and hopefully Wekan) integration, but I haven’t really explored that. Would be cool if when you mark something as DONE: in your source, it just cascaded through to everything.

In terms of voting with Waffle, there’s a link here to an interesting alternative.

All hope is not lost. @sashko posted the following in one of the myriad of database threads back in october.

@sashko Just had a look at roadmap.meter.com, the information provided over there seem to be rather old. How’s the Waffle solution going? It would be nice to have a reliable roadmap somewhere :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

We’re having some meetings soon about how to improve transparency in general. I’ll try to get this figured out.

2 Likes