Is there any marketplace to sell meteor app source code?

like the title, Is there any marketplace to sell meteor app source code?

Wordpress has their own community marketplace, like themeforest or code canyon or something else. and others too

for some reason I really depressed and exhausted today, for almost 8 years code with meteor, what I get is very little. Thats because in my country meteorjs not really popular, and like almost everyone afraid of document based database like mongodb.

This morning I check all my meteor app source code, and I can sell this code with some changes.

Is there any marketplace to sell meteor app source code?

1 Like

There’s not a market place for meteor but you could definitely set up a website with your dedicated suite of tools like Meteor Candy and sell it via gumroad.

ok, so there is possibly some value in your source code - is it saleable as a complete system, or are there components/modules that are valuable?

Who would you wish to sell it to ? Developers, end users, architects, designers?

Sadly I don’t know of any marketplace that is integrated in the publishing tools.
I would love to if there was something that would allow to sell packages and then if the end user has bough it it would allow them to install it, otherwise it would throw an error, or maybe buying the package would open up additional capabilities.