Is there any reference to collections kept internally by Meteor?

I am experimenting with dynamically created collections, which necessitates that some kind of reference to them be kept and updated somewhere.
I have looked through the code of the mongo package, apparently, nothing there. Same with the Meteor object server side.

So, before I go about creating my own way to manage that, have I missed something ? Has anyone figured out a simple way to do that, using the basic packages ?
Basically, what I’d want is that, whenever new Mongo.Collection('name') is called, something like Meteor._collections['name'] would point to this newly created collection.

Is this what you’re looking for ?
https://atmospherejs.com/cultofcoders/collection-names

Well, kinda. My question was about the existence of that functionality (which is indeed exactly what your package does) in the core of Meteor, but I’ll take your answer as a no.
So, thanks ! :smiley:

Edit : Using Meteor for 3+ years now… Has anything cool NOT been done by cult-of-coders ? You guys are everywhere :smiley:

Yes, there’s one final thing NOT DONE YET that will revolutionise the way we think about applications, and the speed we’re building them. It’s the “Big Bang” generator, it has been show-cased in the last Meteor Night.