Job Opportunity - Meteor.js

Hello! I wanted to let you know about a new Job Opportunity I have available with a client in Kitchener. This is a full time permanent position and I’m looking for candidates who are well versed with the MEAN stack and have experience with Meteor.js. Below is the job description, please have a look and let me know if you or anyone you know would have interest. I can be reached at melissab@procom.ca or by calling me at 519-885-4331 X209.

Melissa Bieth| Senior Technical Recruiter | Procom

Full Stack Developer

Procom KW is searching for several full stack Javascript Developers on behalf of our client, a software development, entrepreneurial firm, located in the Technology Corridor in Kitchener. They are finishing the initial development stage for their flagship ERP product targeting a Billion Dollar growth market. With clients and investors secured, they are ready to add 2 Senior and 1 intermediate Full Stack Javascript Developers to their team for the final push before the upcoming implementation stages.

Job Details

As the Developer and significant contributor for this entrepreneurial firm, you will play an active role in shaping the future of this company’s flagship Point of Sale product within a growing market worth billions. You are extremely passionate about development, you are up to date on new technologies and believe in self development and continuous learning. You will work closely with the leadership team on the product roadmap and will be focused on all new development: Meteor.js stack.

Mandatory Skills

• A Computer Science or Engineering degree.
  • 5+ years of hands on experience in an Agile environment within a fast start-up or mid-size tech company.
  • Experience with Meteor.js Stack.
  • Strong Git experience.
  • Practices due diligence and performs QA on newly written code.
  • The ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment?- Mentorship qualities and have experience mentoring junior developers.
  • An approachable and proactive style of communication; emphasis on being able to clearly define and communicate priorities.
  • An openness to constantly learning new things and receive enjoyment from solving tough problems.

Nice to Have Skills

• Experience and knowledge of big data, analytics, machine learning and scalability will be an asset.

Start Date
-As soon as possible.

Assignment Length
-Permanent Full Time

Try We Work Meteor. It would also be helpful if you put the compensation in the job description.

1 Like

Thanks. We’ve already posted it on We Work Meteor  The compensation for this role is wide open. Our client has asked us not to disqualify any candidates based on compensation.