Logout from xcode

Hi Everybody!

How can i logout from my Meteor App with xcode? Like the Meteor.logout() but with xcode for have my no logged homepage when i start my app on my phone and not my logged homepage There is a command line tool or anyelse? Thank you so much!

Hi @nikolilama. This is the second time you’ve posted this same question, with no responses so far.

I think we don’t fully understand your question, because it doesn’t really make sense, at least to me it doesn’t.

xCode is the OSX development environment, which is only used with Meteor when turning your Meteor app into an iOS app.

Meteor.logout() works perfectly well on an iOS app - if a user is currently logged in then it will log them out.

Then you ask:

…have my no logged homepage when i start my app on my phone and not my logged homepage

So you want to display a different homepage depending on if the user is logged in, is that correct? In that case you can use Meteor.userId() to know if a user is logged in. That is a reactive data source so you can use it in your UI code (Blaze? Vue? React?) to change the homepage depending on the user’s logged in status.

If you want to display a different interface to the user on iOS compared to the webapp you can use the Meteor.isCordova property.

Obviously there is a language barrier, so I apologise if I haven’t understood your question properly. If you can try to explain a bit more what you want to do then we might be able to help.

2 Likes