Hi fellow Meteor devs!
I’m estimating the effort and cost to build an internal tool for my firm. Because my involvement comes with both direct cost (my pay) and opportunity cost (my not working on client projects), I think it makes sense to hire a contractor/freelancer to help out.
If you are interested in Meteor work paid hourly, please DM me and answer these questions:
- How long have you been developing on Meteor? (can be years or “since Meteor version X”)
- Can you provide examples of past/current Meteor-based projects? (links to sites or, if open-source, GitHub/GitLab repos)
- What portion of your development work is in Meteor?
- What is your preferred stack? (I’m leaning toward Meteor + apollo + React + Semantic UI for this app, or maybe Vulcan)
- What is your hourly rate?
- What methods of payment can you accept?