I’m learning Meteor. I read the guide. Then I bought some books.
Now I’m very confused:
- The official meteor guide seems to say little about what I figured would be one of the first and most pressing needs that a new developer would run into, eg. one to many and many to many relationships in the data model.
- The guide suggests many third party packages. Why doesn’t the Meteor company provide out of the box packages for what seems to be core features? Can I rest assured that these 3rd party packages will not break or be replaced?
- Reading some of popular online books, they have more details on how to tackle, say, many to many data, but suggest different packages that are not mentioned in the official guide.
I can’t seem to see the forest for the trees; on which path should I proceed?
I have the following books:
- Your first Meteor Application: by Turnbull (too simplistic)
- Discover Meteor: by ?
- Meteor Design Patterns: Reyna