Medecins sans Frontieres Forecasting Application Volunteer needed

Hi,
I am looking for volunteers to assist in developing an application to create a forecasting application for MSF. We are doing this as an open source project to develop a prototype and have developed part of the application.

The project aims to develop an application for use by field staff of MSF to support medical programs determine their need for medicines for MSF programs.

A lot of the basics are now in place of the project but still a lot needs to be done. The usability and look and feel of the tool will be key points we need to address through April/May before we show and test the prototype.

What we are looking for
• Good working knowledge of the Meteor framework and Java.
• Able to come to grips with complex project and work as a team on the project.
• Good front end experience in developing attractive and applications with good usability.
Duration
1-2 months but the project is likely to develop further we hope towards a production application.
Overall Objective
• Develop key components of the tool such as visualisations of forecast performance based on the wireframes and user’s stories (agreement in the team on who will take on what component of the project).
• Improve the performance of the tool and add key functionality.
You can contact me through my linkedin here is my profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-simpson-58124a92/

I forgot to mention please contact me if you want more information on the project. I can share requirements, wireframes and give you access to the code developed so far.

React, Blaze, Vue Angular located where UK or US?

i founded it msf.org

The team currently working on the project is based in the Netherlands. Yes, you are right the website is www.msf.org

i live in the netherlands is het Artsen zonder Grenzen ?

Yes, the project is under the international office of MSF but attached to the Amsterdam office of AZG.

React is being used in the application.

Hi, I have just saw your post and would find us as a best suit for this role. We are a Software development company experienced in Meteor framework and Java as well. Please share more details about the project and your mail or Skype in order to get connected.

I have also sent you linked IN request.

Regards,
Norman

Veel succes met het project!

Your LinkedIn profile says "Consultany with MSF International"
Are you getting paid for this project ?
You are looking for non-paid volunteers right ?

This sounds like a good cause. I’ll get in touch with you on LinkedIn. Cheers.