We have some really exciting updates for you on Meteor 1.12, and the major one is Typescript 4.1.2 with Decorators and Metadata Reflection .
Other key updates:
- firstname.lastname@example.org — Is now using Facebook GraphAPI v8
- email@example.com — Adds support for nonce
- firstname.lastname@example.org — Fixes prefetch errors
- email@example.com — supports Cordova add plugin command working again with plugin id or plugin name in the git URL as it was before Meteor 1.11
- firstname.lastname@example.org — fixes a null reference exception, if an array contains null values while compiling a fields projection.
For full details on the release, see our release notes.
Let me know if you have any questions!