I am following the directory structure at http://guide.meteor.com/v1.3/structure.html. I tried below with rc3 & rc4 both (and beta earlier).
I have routes.jsx in imports/startup/client folder.
In client/main.js I am trying to import the routes.jsx, but it is not working. The path patterns that I tried are:
- import ‘/imports/startup/client’; (referred from https://github.com/meteor/todos/blob/master/client/main.js)
- import ‘/imports/startup/client/routes.jsx’;
- import ‘./…/imports/startup/client’;
- import ‘./…/imports/startup/client/routes.jsx’;
- import ‘…/imports/startup/client’;
- import ‘…/imports/startup/client/routes.jsx’;
But I keep getting this error (as seen in browser console)
Error: Cannot find module '/imports/startup/client’
What is the correct way to import from imports folder in client ?