Hey everyone, after my workshop at Impact 2022 I updated the code and improved some pieces here and there and I’m proud to announce a full scale mobile app dev workshop with Meteor and React Native:
The corresponding repository is also at the same time a quick start and can be used as GitHub template repo:
The workshop covers the following topics:
- installation of the dev environment
- create the Meteor backend
- create the React Native app
- connect/reconnect the RN app to the backend
- full authentication workflow using react navigation
- CRUD a personal Tasks collection (using Meteor Methods and Publication/Subscription)
At the end you have a full working Simple Todos app as you know from the Meteor tutorials (with a few slight modifications).
I hope you enjoy the article! Let me know if there is anything left uncovered or not working. Happy coding!