Almost one year ago I have announced that I am developing meteor apm.
Today I am glad to announce Meteor elastic package is production ready. I have published 2.0.0 version today which is completely refactored to be more understandable and testable.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/kschingiz/meteor-elastic-apm
atmosphere package: https://atmospherejs.com/kschingiz/meteor-elastic-apm
New version include these changes:
- Use shimmer.js for safe monkey patching
- Async, db tracks bug fixes.
- Code is eslinted with prettier.
- Unit tests, code coverage > 90%
- Travis CI
- Removed oplog stats from apm
- Update elastic nodejs agent to the latest version (2.0.0)
- Add custom metrics (pub/sub count, meteor calls count, auth count, etc…)
- Integration tests
Thanks for your feedback and PRs.