Meteor Apollo GraphQL React Stack MUP Deployment

What is the best way to Deploy a stack that uses meteor, apollo, graphql, and react using MUP. I have tried using MUP got to a point of succesfull deployment, but root url comes back with a blank page, with no errors corresponding to it? Strongly Believe it is a Graphql or apollo issue, but not sure. New to Deployment Please Help, Thanks in Advance.

This is my mup.js

module.exports = {
  servers: {
    one: {
      host: '192.168.1.4',
      username: 'root',
      pem: '/home/sarath/.ssh/DealApp_private.pem'
    }
  },
  meteor: {
    name: 'dealapp-primary',
    path: '/home/sarath/Desktop/DealApp',
    docker: {
      image: 'abernix/meteord:node-8.4.0-base',
    },
    servers: {
      one: {}
    },
    buildOptions: {
      serverOnly: true
    },
    env: {
      PORT: 3000,
      MONGO_URL: '<url>',
      ROOT_URL: 'https://<domain>.io',
    },
    deployCheckWaitTime: 60
  }
}

Greetings,

Any luck with your Meteor/Apollo/Graphql/React deployment?
I am struggling to find way to deploy similar app: meteor/Apollo/Graphql/React/Mysql. I need to deploy it on my local host and tried many ways to no avail. Please advice or share some insides.

Regards,
G

I have moved on from that project, matter of fact forgot I even posted here, however I do still use apollo, graphql and react using nodejs for web users and react native for mobile, it seemed to work for me so I used that. I love Meteor so much, but I could not get it to work with my needs. If you are react centric in your project, and not dependent on many things from meteor, it is possible you can make the move easy to different platform without much adjustment to your code. Sorry I was not much help, but hope this helps or gives you ideas.