June is going to be the month I start migrating over to Apollo. Apollo 1.0 is almost ready and so is Meteor 1.5. To me, it seems like the perfect time to make the switch. Or, at least it would be if it weren’t for the fact there is currently very little information on how to make that switch. Nevertheless, I’ve managed to piece together some tutorials and examples on Meteor + Apollo integration.
If you have an addition, please post it as a reply.
- The Official Meteor + Apollo Guide
- Should You Make The Switch? Using Apollo Inside Your Meteor App
- Using Meteor Accounts with Apollo and React (Part 1 & 2)
- Create A Simple ‘Hello World’ App With Meteor + Apollo + MySQL
- Queries And Mutations With Meteor-Apollo
- An Introduction to the Apollo Stack for the Uninitiated
- Hack Notes: GraphQL and Apollo
- Official Meteor + Apollo Boilerplate
- VulcanJS (Meteor + React + Apollo)
- [DeligenceTechnologies (Meteor + React + Apollo + MongoDB + MySQL)] (https://github.com/DeligenceTechnologies/Meteor-Apollo-with-MongoDB-MySQL)
- GraphQL Subscriptions In Simplest Form
- Simple Messaging Application Built On Apollo & Meteor Using GraphQL Subscriptions