I’m developing an app with Meteor for the Android’s Market (in a future will be for iOS as well).
If you are not familiarised with Meteor, this is a full stack framework with NodeJS and MongoDB. Also, I’m using AngularJS on the front end.
Is the first time that I’m working with a full stack app for Android’s Market (my other ones are just front end apps, no back end at all) and the first time as well working with Meteor. I use Cordova/Phonegap for this.
Right now the app is only for mobile but in a nearly future I’d like to have a website version too.
- What steps would I have to follow to do this, having the app in the Market and having control over MongoDB collections?
- Which one would be the best hosting (I’ve been looking Galaxy, IBM Bluemix, Heroku…)? I’d prefer something cheep or free (with its limitations obviously) to try first.
- Social network related with food
- It could have million of users
- Angular, Cordova, Grunt, camera stuffs, CDN, etc.
Thanks in advance,