I just deployed a small change this morning and suddenly my entire app is non-reactive. Or perhaps only half-reactive.
For instance, if I change a Session variable that controls which posts should show on a page, it keeps the existing posts and adds the new ones on top of them instead of replacing them.
I tried reverting to many versions, even ones from months ago, but the issue remains. So I’m thinking it must be some weir d change with my server/DB setup.
I’m using DigitalOcean + Compose.
P.S. I would show you the app but it’s a private, internal app for my company. Hopefully this is enough info to go off of!