Some of the new features include:
- Support for Free/Shared plans
- Support for Yarn projects
- No more slow initial builds! (all compilation is done on your machine)
- Load Meteor settings/environment variables from a settings file
- Automatically configure Azure settings (including smart detection of appropriate Node/NPM versions)
- Overall significantly faster deploy speeds
- Built-in debug mode, which retrieves diagnostics for bug reports
- Track deployment progress in real-time, without opening the Kudu interface)
We also have a brand new documentation site @ http://meteor-azure.rtfd.io which includes a step-by-step tutorial for getting started and covers configuration topics like enabling multi-core on larger instances or targeting a staging slot for zero-downtime swap.
Please report any issues or questions you may have here or in the GitHub issue tracker.